Monday, June 18, 2012

A weekend of female dominant sex (Wife 4, Hubby 0)


My Queen has had a project going on, which is partly why our play time has been reduced.  We had a late date night Friday night and my Queen stimulated my cock and balls (with some ball slapping thrown in) while I drove home.  However, when we got home, it was too late and we were too tired to engage in sex play.

Saturday night she had a paper to write, so she worked on it all day.  I fell asleep, naked.  My Tigress Queen woke me up and fucked me.  She said she needed a 'stress reliever'.  The early details are a little foggy to me, but suffice it to say she got me hard and then she was riding me cowgirl style.  I will say without hesitation: woman on top sex is pure awesomeness!  This is the only way she can climax with my cock alone.  She did so, which was fantastic. 

Woman on top is the way to go!  Notice how she is holding her man's arms!
She indicated that she did not want me to come.  As a side note, I appreciate when my Domme is very clear about what she wants, or in this case doesn't want.  She did want me to penetrate her, and she specifically asked for doggy style.  It was rather lovely to mount her and feel her hot pussy engulfing my cock.  I penetrated her as much as I safely could, but then realized I was getting close so I withdrew my penis.  I think we ended up doing some more missionary position penetration.  But it was still very clear that I wasn't to come.  Somewhere in this play, she used the vibrator for another spectacular female orgasm.

This caught me all by surprise.  She used my cock as a human dildo, which I am more than happy to do.  In fact, I kept thinking about it all day Sunday.

We exchanged a few sexts on Sunday, and it was clear that Suzy was interested in sex play.  Specifically, sex play that would involve pain for me.  I knew the general theme would be tying me up to a chair.  As a prelude to our dominance/submission play, I was naked in the bathroom as we were getting ready, and she used a makeup box to swat my cock.  Right before our eyes, I become erect as she steadily swatted my cock.
girlsrule-subsdrool:

The front porch is a great place to play.
The chair was a prominent part of our sex play; she instructed me to get one that "wasn't too comfortable"
We started our sex play off with me giving her foreplay, and a quick female orgasm with the vibrator, to demonstrate her sexual dominance over me.  The submission act began with me being tied to a chair, hands behind my back, legs restrained to the front legs of the chair, and blindfolded.  I had laid out a variety of whipping implements that she used on me.  I guess the only part of my body that was spared was my ass.  As the session progressed, I would become erect, then get soft.  She frequently recharged my boner the same way she did that morning, with light smacks on my cock.  Halfway during the session, she paused and used the vibrator for her fourth orgasm of the weekend.  As it were, that was the final orgasm for either of us.  She again made it clear that I was not going to experience that orgasmic feeling that night.

She laid in bed basking in her orgasmic delight.  She teased me, saying she might fall asleep (I was still very bound).
nom
Suzy made extensive use of biting; we both liked it!

She then resumed her torture session.  She was liberal with nipple torture, and she said later that she was literally biting my nipples.  She worked over my body, torturing one part and then returning to my genitals to make sure I was erect.  It was a long, drawn out tease and denial session.
bestofthewestbd:

I love the sound of you whimpering.
Ouch!  Nipple torture was a prominent feature of our femdom session Sunday night.

For the finale, she knelt in front of me and manually administered cock and ball torture and then pinched and bit my nipples.  The sensations of the blows to my balls was different than normal, since my testes were hanging down "like a pinata" as opposed to resting against my perineum.  She did seem to enjoy the dominance over my body.  She finished off the session but plainly announcing that we were done for the night and that I should get ready to go to bed.  I put the toys away and kissed her and thanked her.  She said I did a good job of submitting to her pain, and she seemed proud of me.

*  *  *  *  *
I could go on and on.  It was a major dominance and submission weekend.  Some final thoughts:

  • Prior to our Sunday session, I shaved my chest and pubic hair, including my scrotum.  Good move.  It made me feel more submissive, and "more naked".  I think that really added to the CFNM effect, and it allowed Suzy to have maximize access, including use of her mount on my nipples.
  • I purchased 50 Shades of Grey for Suzy.  It has a lot of hoopla, as a mainstream S&M novel.  She has moved through it pretty quickly, but she seems to enjoy it.  It is a male dominant theme, which doesn't appeal to us at all.  She will point out various bits to me, but she said she hasn't really got to the sex part.  She is at the point where the dominant is asking the submissive to sign a D/S contract.  Is that in my future?  What effect on our sex life will this book have?
  • My erections are a major component of our sex play - even if male orgasm is not.  Suzy likes the explicit desire that my hard cock represents.  While I am definitely very horny, achieving a solid erection via tease and denial - and being completely nude before her - is very satisfying.
  • Suzy enjoys sexually dominating me.  She must.  She directed all sexual activity that happened this weekend.  I didn't "suggest" anything.  I didn't top from the bottom.  Sex was on her terms, and she chose to dominate me.  She was rough with me, but I liked it.  I like that she pushes my limits.  I like that she studies her slave's responses to the stimuli she induces.
  • I like that she clearly tells me what she wants or doesn't want.  Two examples were: she told me to penetrate her doggy style but I was not to come.  Later, she clearly said, we're done, get to bed.  It feels like she is getting more comfortable with talking about sex.
  • It feels like female dominant sex is something we both like.  It feels like we will be doing more of this... and she told me to be ready for pain.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this entry, especially near the end when you said that shaving made you feel more Dominant and that she likes to see you erect even though you can't cum. Nice. Keep up the good work & have fun:-)
    Best,
    Mistress T
    http://mistresst.wordpress.com/
    www.MistressT.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress T,
    Thanks for the comment. I definitely feel more submissive with my chest and genitals shaved. I know that Suzy likes my chest shaved so she can rest her head on it when we fall asleep. If you look at any men's fitness magazines, 100% of all the fitness models have no body hair. I am not quite sure what to do when we go swimming and so on. Maybe it will look odd for me to be completely hairless, especially when I have arm and leg hair. But I enjoy it.

    I tried to make a comment on your blog, but it didn't seem like it went through :(

    Even though sex is for her pleasure, my erection is a central part of our play. She likes to see and feel my physical desire for her. I do obtain a lot of satisfaction from her "edging" me - keeping me very close to orgasm but backing off when I get a little too close. This teasing is, for me, a critical part of our play. I also love how she watches my cock and my sexual reactions to her. Very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really like to bully up their fuck slave outside where everyone can see. They take turns kicking him in the balls and smacking his face until it is red and swollen. Just when he starts to cry they whip out his cock and bite his sack and pull it with their teeth to make sure he really knows what pain is. cock and ball torture clips

    ReplyDelete