Friday, April 6, 2012

Suzy's Gives me an Assignment

My libido has been down lately, due to work related stressors.  I was hoping to play with Suzy Wednesday night since it had been a few days since either of us climaxed.  We haven't yet watched the latest episode of Desperate Housewives, and we've talked about doing that.  I could be wrong, but I think she "gets some" every time we watch that show.

I came home very frazzled.  I had an idea of what I wanted to make for dinner, and got it started.  Then Suzy said, "I have an assignment for you tonight" (actually, she might have said it in the plural).  I was very curious, as it seemed like it would be a sexual assignment, by her tone.  I had to run to the store to get a critical ingredient we were missing, and then I came back and she asked where her Starbucks was.  I did not bring her one.  It was a case where my frazzlement was resulting in me saying and doing all the wrong things, from a submissive male perspective.  I was focused on getting dinner out as soon as possible.

She then informed me that my assignment was to lock up in my chastity belt Thursday night.  I became erect, just at the thought of being locked and at the assertiveness of her command.  She clearly saw my "adjustment" in my groin and seemed pleased.  It sounded as if this was a punishment for not texting her this week.  I am learning my lesson.

Suzy had to go to the store later and I used that as an opportunity to put my Birdlock male chastity device on my cock.  I couldn't find the lock that came with it, so I used the CB-6000 padlock, which fit fine, although it is a bigger lock.  When she got home, I got up and kissed her and pulled my pants down to show her my confinement.  I stripped naked, and she felt me up nicely, we kissed a bit, and then she happily locked me up.  She used the term "indefinitely" - uh oh.

I am quite turned on when Suzy actually pushes the lock in.
Unfortunately, we didn't play last night.  Suzy had some more work stuff to do, and told me to go to bed.  She said that she was going to come up late and indicated she would like to climax.  I laid out her Hitachi vibrator so that it would be easier for her to masturbate.

*  *  *  *  *

When I woke up, straining from my morning erection, I was quite turned on by our situation.  I went to find her, and we hugged.  I asked her if she had climaxed last night, and she said she did, that it was a long and powerful orgasm.  I mentioned the "double standard", that I am so turned on by her masturbating and she is so upset when I masturbate (by the way, I really can't remember the last time I masturbated).  She sort of sighed and indicated that she prefers me to "take care of her", but implied that last night was out of necessity: that she needed an orgasm and that she had to do it herself only because she was up so late.  I asked her if we could play tonight and she said, "if you're good".  Now that's motivation!!


slave screams he thinks he knows what he wants slave screams thinks he has something to say slave screams he hears but doesn’t want to listen slave screams he’s being beat into submission
Suzy holds the key to her cock.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, lts... re: your "locking the lock" photo, does the CLICK of the lock send send vibrations to your body that go directly to your cock? Our new Jailbird has a security screw, rather than a padlock, and I miss that brief thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.sbobet

    ReplyDelete