|This female is "built for the kill"|
That makes me thinks of sex. I know, I'm a perv.
I think about the animalistic nature of sex. Sex - perhaps more than other areas of our day-to-day lives - brings out several instincts and reflexes that are, well, animalistic. Some examples:
- Moaning while feeling sexual pleasure
- Involuntary hip movements
- Erections (nipple and otherwise) and wetness
- Heavy breathing
- Speech changes: more directive and urgent; dirty talking
- General sense of urgency: I want me partner to come and be pleasured (or not...)
- Increased tolerance for pain
Her eyes are closed, head tilted back. Her hips undulate rapidly and in a manner I find very very sexy. Her abs tighten. Her whole body seems to quiver and she lets out an instincual, sexy moan of pleasure. It lasts a long time, longer than any of my orgasms. She seems to soak in the pleasurable sensations. She will usually smile or laugh afterwords, and then say something like "wow, that was terrific". She wants to bask in the glory of her orgasm. I suspect that her body needs a break from that rush of pleasure and tensing that occurs right up to the orgasmic sequence. She needs a well deserved break from that sexy performance.
Like I said, words do not do it justice. I lose track of time as I am enthralled by the capability of her body in experiencing such pleasure. She is... BUILT FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE.
|My Queen's bod is "built for sex".|
Darling, I mean that in the most complementary way =)
There, I said it. And it felt good.
* * * * *What I am not sure of is my Queen's thoughts on my orgasm. Is it sexy to see me ejaculate? Do my moans and the tensing of my legs arouse her? Truth be told, I am very much a voyeur. I like to watch Suzy's reactions. I would love to videotape her having an orgasm, the two of us copulating, or even watching my own ejaculation. When I do ejaculate, my eyes are closed and I am "in the moment". As I've posted before, the messier the orgasm, the better my orgasm is... I'm talking volume and distance. Does it turn her on to see my lust and horniness unfold? Or, should I say, my animal instincts?