Tuesday, March 20, 2012

General housekeeping

I cleaned up my blog a bit.  I want to stay transparent to
 Suzy as far as what blogs I read and comment on.

I updated my "blog roll" to bettter reflect blogs that I mostly read and comment on.  Some highlights:
Tamara in Trouble is a blog I've followed and commented on often, but for some reason slipped through the cracks on my blog roll.  I enjoy reading this blog and appreciate this couple's thought-provoking posts.  They seem like a loving couple and I enjoy hearing from her "non dominant" perspective, with occasional posts from her partner Rene.
Dumb Domme is one that I just found.  Pretty new, but so far prolific.  I particularly like the "lexicon" entries and her sarcasm. 
Tales of a Domme is one I've barely scratched the surface of.  I have enjoyed her interviews, and the latest one, with Belle, seems the closest to our experience. 
His Only Desire is Loving Wife's depiction of a a seemingly newer female lead relationship with Her Modern Knight.  It is fun to hear from each perspective.  They seem like a very loving couple with very open communication.
A Spanking Marriage is mainly written by Susan, with occassional posts by her husband Barry about her efforts to move her marriage in a kinky direction.
Strict Julie Spanks is a one that I don't always have time to read, but some of her exploits with her husband are pretty wild.
Sensing a theme here?  Female-written femdom blogs appeal to me.  Female sexuality is deeply mysterious to me.  When I was in college, I pretty easily could have minored in psychology; I didn't realize until it was a bit late that I had likely taken enough upper division courses.  I just had other things on my mind at the time.  Alas, I did not take a course that helps me to understand the female libido.  Or is that mystery knowable?  *Sigh*
Subservient Husband is one that I have read for a great while.  He is a prolific writer and replies to most, if not all of my comments.  His chastity regimen is a bit extreme for my taste, but I appreciate his thoughtful posts.
I'm Hers is a thoughtful blog that I have read here and there and enjoy when I have a chance to read.
Adoring a Domme Wife is a relatively newer FLR blog that seems to focus on punishments and obedience.

The rest of my blog roll have been there since I started my blog.  I suppose you might say that femdom blogging is my "hobby".  Some guys go hang out a bar, play cards, golf.  I like to blog and read other blogs about submitting to dominant wives, and discussing sex.  There is a positive correlation between my horniness and my blogging activity, all things equal with having the time available to do it.  I certainly appreciate my fellow femdom bloggers and hope that I provide as much value to them in exploring femdom sexuality as they have to me.
I also updated my "interesting links" section.

*  *  *  *  *
My Queen Suzy developed a cold towards the end of the weekend.  We are polar opposites in our reactions to being sick.  I want a lot of attention, to be "checked up on" and I get insanely horny.  She wants to be left alone and doesn't want to be sexual at all. 

In light of that, it appears that I will remain chaste for the time being.  She leaves on a trip Friday night and will be back early next week.  I have to take care of the kids.  She has talked about my being locked up in chastity during her excursion; in fact, it seems like an expectation that when we are apart, I will be locked.  I am quite horny, and my "morning wood" has been unusually strong and powerful; usually I do have an erection when I wake up, but rarely this strong.  In any event, this weekend brought a gold mine of blog topics that I will probably dish out during her absence.  Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for your kind remarks about my/our blog. I'm flattered.

    As for female sexuality being mysterious to you. Are you sure that male sexuality is more straightforward? I'm not. At least not when it comes to Renรฉ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...I noticed that my blog is missing from your list! Why is that? Is it not interesting enough for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tamara: LOL. What's there to understand: I want to have a lot of sex play; I want both of us to have a lot of orgasms, but I want her to control them and am really turned on when she denies me orgasm. I want to come, but I want her to prevent me from coming. That's pretty straightforward, isn't it? I get your point.

    @Queen Suzy: Your blog is of highest importance to me! It's been on my blog list from the beginning and I always highlight your posts! Keep posting! Love you!

    ReplyDelete