Monday, February 13, 2012

Sexy Music, Part I

On my old iPod, I had a playlist that I called "H/W time", or husband/wife time.  We have used that term as a euphamism for sex for a while.  Unfortunately, the playlist was erased, so I will have to go from memory as to some of the sexier songs.  We have had a few sessions where we have had music, but it is more the exception than the rule.  I have mixed feelings about music.  Sometimes I think it can be a distraction.  Other times, it is a source of arousal.  It has an added bonus of helping to muffle any sounds coming from our bedroom ;-)

This list is by no means definitive, as there are sexy music that are generated or discovered all the time.  I welcome input from others =)

Sugar Walls, Sheena Easton
Sheena was popular in the mid- to late-80s and was featured on a gym ad with her song "Strut" that seemed to be ubiquitous (Bally's fitness?).  At any rate, what I find sexy about this song is the blatant sexual references.  Some songs of this era were clearly about sex, but used various metaphors.  Not here:
Blood races to your private spots, that lets me know there's a fire
You can't fight passion when passion is hot
Temperatures rise inside my sugar wall
s


In the FLR context, my Mistress truly enjoys my erections.  I think she can relate to the sentiment that she likes to know there's a fire... a fire that I have for her!
Her other sexy song, "Strut" may well end up in part II

Physical, Olivia Newton-John
This was one of the first music videos I saw.  It takes place in a gym and there are some flabby dudes that become hot studs for Olivia.  As if it were that easy!  Check out these suggestive lyrics:

I took you to an intimate restaurant, then to a suggestive movie
There's nothing left to talk about unless it's horizontally

Wow.  Wasn't ON-J supposed to be sweet and innocent?  Awesome.
I like getting physical with my Queen!

Big Balls, AC/DC
Just about every AC/DC song is about sex.  And by no coincidence, they make for fantastic drinking music.  Not a lot of room for interpretation here:

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night


LOL - I agree, my balls should be held every night.  Ha!
You don't get a lot of room for interpretation with AC/DC

I'm so Excited, Pointer Sisters
This song articulates sexual desire for your lover.  Have you loved someone that intensely?  I get this sort of feeling when we are seperated for an extended period of time.  The intensity of that desire is well represented in this song:

Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
Tonight we'll put all other things aside
Get in this time and show me some affection
We're goin' for those pleasures in the night
I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself around you
I want to squeeze you, please you, I just can't get enough
And if you move real slow I let it go
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you


I'm not sure this is the best song for a sex session, as it is very upbeat.

Like the Pointer Sisters, I enjoy the feeling of losing control.

*  *  *  *  *
I wonder if there are other suggestions out there?  Is there anything that 'inspires' your domme?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, love AC/DC. My wife loves "You Shook Me all Night Long"... Me too!

    ReplyDelete