Saturday, February 25, 2012

"I don't miss your cock when I am having such intense orgasms"

Where can I get one of these shirts?
What's with the Cars2 ad in the background?
My wife's sexual confidence is going off the charts right now. She is enjoying dominating her submissive husband and enjoying her intense orgasms during our recent sex play.

Our current situation has evolved from the unexpected orgasms I had with my domme mounting me cowgirl style.  After that, in the early part of her cycle, "life got in the way" and we didn't have a lot of sex play.  We started up again, with her actively denying me orgasm.  This past Wednesday, Queen Suzy required me to lock myself in my new Birdlock male chastity device.  During our morning routine, she suggested that she wanted to break my chastity record.  As far as I know, the longest I have been kept chaste is 22 days.  I am on day 19 and breaking the record would amount to this Wednesday the 29th.  Assuming she doesn't unlock me (which appears to be a valid assumption at this point), I would also be locked for a week at that time, which has happened once before.
Female orgasms are good for both of us.
Suzy has brought up breaking my chastity record a few times, so I believe that she is determined to enforce my chastity.  As we were driving to a date night, I asked her if she missed my cock and penetration.  She very casually said something along the lines of "No, I don't miss your cock when I am having such intense orgasms".  I think it was a bit more poetic than that, but that was the gist.  She is enjoying a very robust sex life with my cock locked in it's cage.  She is enjoying the attention I give her due to my pent up horniness.  From her perspective, why change?
Suzy is pushing the envelope of my denial period.
My poor prostate!

I am quite horny and really would love to have an orgasm.  But I am really enjoying her domination and that she is pushing the envelope.  She has also made some comments that lead me to believe that she will deny me longer than the 29th.  Basically, "some of the subs in your blogsphere are denied a lot longer than that".  Yikes.  Suffice it to say that I am not expecting an orgasm anytime soon.  I am doing a good job, I think, of not topping from the bottom.

So far I am doing fairly well.  I am glad that she locked me.  When I am denied for, say, longer than a week, I get so horny that getting sleep is difficult.  Ironically, I find it easier to sleep locked during a period of intense denial.  I am resigned to the fact that my cock is 'out of service' and I don't really have any issues with pain from nocturnal erections.  Also, Suzy has been very open to sex play lately, which helps me a lot.  I get a lot of satisfaction from her orgasms.  I hope we can keep having lots of female sexual satisfaction.  That's what a submissive hubby lives for!

*  *  *  *  *
Given the intensity of our play and my horniness, I have kinky fantasies galore right now.  While Suzy did allow a female orgasm last night, she implied that tonight might be a little more involved, sex-play wise.  She hasn't physically teased me much, so perhaps that is in the cards tonight.  The downside is that we are having a child sleepover tonight and Suzy has historically not been up for sex play when that happens.  So, I am not sure.  I crave a good spanking.  Or being tied up.  Perhaps some nipple torture.  What about the strapon?  Perhaps I should have the gag in my mouth if she wants to inflict some pain.  There are certainly a lot of tools in her toolbox to assert her dominance over me.  I guess we just have to do so quietly?  I love my domme!

2 comments:

  1. The problem of sleeping when unlocked, during an extended period of denial is probably a common one for us chaste guys. Even the most innocent of goodnight kisses has my cock hard and wanting attention rather than rest, and it seems to take forever to drift off as it speaks to me, "Stroke me... Just a bit. Go on, do it..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. HH: you are right about that. It seems counterintuitive to me that sleeping locked would be easier. When I had first purchased the CB-6000, I was quite nervous about the first time I slept with it, as I had read such horror stories about painful nighttime erections. I haven't really had any such problems... firstly, I am a heavy sleeper, and secondly, I don't really find the attempted erections painful, especially for my nuts, which seems to be the most common complaint. I do feel the strain on my cock, which helps to wake me up in the morning. Not painful, but very noticeable.

    The male sub blogosphere seems relatively quiet lately. Is everyone skiing?

    ReplyDelete