Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cunnilingus from a submissive male view

I can relate to the exuberance of this male.  He's about
to "go down" on her special zone of femininity.
My Queen had not shaved her kitty for quite some time.  She had steered me away from performing cunnilingus on her, as I guess she felt uncomfortable.  She recently shaved her pussy and I was very much looking forward to getting between her legs.  As I said a few entries ago, we have just been missing each other, sexually speaking.  We did some good sexting yesterday so we were both on the same page (I think) with wanting some sex play.  The gist of our sexting was that she wanted an orgasm and I wanted an erection.  I hadn't had a solid boner in a while.  I told her all I needed for that was to be locked up in the same room, alone with her.

I wore my new thongs.  I felt very sexual in them.  They really ride up my crack and frankly they don't really have a ton of room for my "package".  They have a nice release on each side, so that if Suzy wanted a quick release to get to my genitals, she could quickly do so.

Our embraces were quite passionate, and my hands walked all over her body.  We did some kissing and she allowed me to play with her ample breasts.  She came to bed with an oversized shirt but no panties.  I felt her pussy and I enjoyed the feeling of its feminine hairlessness.  I knew that I needed to go down on her.  Cunnilingus is as irresistible to me as a light is to a bug.  OK, maybe that's not the most poetic of references, but you get the idea.  Her hairless pussy is so pretty and so womanly.

I wish I could say I was great at going down on her.  I can't say that.  It doesn't always "work out" although I think she enjoys the sensations even when an orgasm doesn't result.  Well, I was so hungry for her pussy that I brought my A-game.  My mind wandered a lot during this intimate sex act.  My initial exploration of her vulva was "too quick" for her and I needed to slow down.  This reminded me of my own orgasm response, in the sense that I have blogged that my own orgasms are more intense with a strong buildup of sexual tension.  So, I slowed down.  I was more gentle, slowly encircling her clitoral head and tracing my tongue around her pussy lips.  She responded and she would gently moan.  When I am between her legs, I really appreciate feedback.  Her moans are incredibly powerful to me, to inspire me to keep doing what I am doing.  It makes me think that I will get her to the promised land.

My guess is that I was between her legs, tasting her femininity for somewhere between five and fifteen minutes.  I wasn't keeping track, I was enjoying it.  I love cunnilingus.  I really do.  I love her taste.  I love that this sex act is all about the woman's pleasure.  I love it when she comes, which she did.  I feel powerful and masculine and a feel like a good slave.  She was really lost in the moment afterwards.  She said that her abs were sore from pleasurable undulations.  So I guess I can double as a personal trainer, lol. 
*  *  *  *  *

She was apologetic about how long it took and how hard I worked to get her there.  The pleasure was all mine.  Well, maybe not all mine, but you get the picture.  A submissive male likes to get down and dirty, under the (clitoral) hood.  I'm a happy man.

I came across an interesting site recently.  The tagline is "she rides him wet, and puts him away hard.  LOL.  That's what happened last night.  I was engulfed in her sexy wetness and I went to bed hard.  There doesn't appear to be an abundance of graphic sexual photos (something Suzy would not appreciate) and it has some potential... What I like about it is the page devoted to cunnilingus positions, shown here.  Perhaps one or more of these will strike Suzy's fancy!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I find hairy pussies more "womanly" than hairless ones (which rather remind me of prepubescent girls), but to each their own.

    As for the cunnilingus positions, I think it's the same as with intercourse positions - unusual ones may look interesting, at first sight, but most of them are not really hot. Besides, for some you need to have an advanced degree in yoga.

    Anyway, I am glad to hear that you were able to give your queen an oral orgasm, and I hope there will have many more opportunities to go down on her and give her pleasure (with or without orgasm - orgasms are great, but focussing too much on them can be counterproductive) in the near future.

    ReplyDelete