Saturday, January 28, 2012

Suzy's massage

My Queen Suzy has been disciplined around her workout routine.  To encourage her, I gave her a gift card to a local massage place that she has never been to before.  She was very excited about this.  I want to be clear, that this was not intended to be a sexual thing.  I felt like a natural reward for physical activity is a massage.  I typically massage her, but I don't think I am as good as a professional masseur. 

As I had blogged about before, we had a "couples massage" some time ago and both the staff were guys.  I had a fat hairy guy and she had a younger "stud".  That imbalance turned me on.  I believe that she was nude, or close to it.  I believe she said he touched her ass some.  That was in the beginnings of our malesub/femdom play.  It was something she giggled about.  She subsequently teased me a bit about it.
Never Say Never Again: Bond "infiltrates" a women's spa to get to his nemesis' girlfriend.  There is some innuendo that occurs, and she tells him some necessary info as he massages her; then, the 'normal' masseuse come in, of course.  He flees.
I think she likes the idea that another male is touching her body.  I know I find it a turnon.  She is getting a massage today, and to cut to the chase, she chose a male masseur.  She seemed pretty excited that it was a male.  I am quite turned on by this.  I am interested to hear about how it goes.  While she get nude?  Topless?  Will he touch her ass?  If she is going after her lower back, will she say to him, "lower", suggesting that he get to her bum?  Will she flirt with him some?  A subhub can only wonder at this point.  I feel like I am being two-faced here; I had noble purposes in getting her this massage, but to be honest, I didn't really think that she would get a masseur.  She did, and now it is arousing me.
*  *  *  *  *
In any event, I will hear about it sometime tomorrow.  In the mean time, I will let my testosterone-fueled fantasy assume that she is enjoying her time with this male.

Sort of a departure from the CFNM fantasy... where is he looking, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment