Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Coming Together


I always relish time to talk to Suzy 1:1
We had a great day yesterday.  Even though we had a generous Christmas vacation, we also had a day off due to Martin Luther King birthday.  It was very much a lazy day.  But what made it great was that I had some robust feedback from Suzy.  She was particularly open to discussion.  I didn't want the conversation to end.  In most cases when we need to have an adult conversation, our own tiredness gets in the way or we get constant interuptions from a child.  That was not the case yesterday.  In this candid discussion, I basically went through yesterday's post before I posted it.  I got some direct feedback from Suzy, which was great.
She surprised me by being pretty direct about wanting to try another male chastity device.  I had been looking at the Birdlocked.  I get some mixed feelings on the reviews I have read.  In a nutshell, Suzy does not like the hardness of the CB-6000.  As a result, she views it as suitable only for times we are physically apart, which is very rare.  She had given me the go-ahead to look into a softer CB, and this seems like it would do the trick.  She may not mind cuddling with this one.  She seemed enthusiastic about it (uh-oh) and even suggested that I run to the local adult toy shop to get it today.  I explained to her that they don't carry chastity belts and she seemed disappointed.  I visualized us walking in as a couple and suzy asking "where are the male chastity devices" and then criticizing them for why they wouldn't carry such devices.  LOL.  I was a bit caught off guard by this interest in chastity.  She seems to want it now.
My cock could soon be encassed in this silicone cage
known as the Birdlock.
We had an impromptu date at a coffee shop, which was very full.  We had to talk in coded language, but she had at that time reviewed my prior post and commented on it in full.  I got a lot of wife feedback yesterday!  We came up with a plan for last night in that we were going to watch Desperate Housewives and I was going to rub her feet.  Then we would take it from there.  Suzy got a good 45 minute back and foot rub and then we played in our clean sheets.  She told me that she wanted some cock and we had very passionate sex, with lots of kissing and breast play.  Awesome.  I was trying to hold out as long as possible but when she said in a very sexy voice, "your cock is so much better then your finger", I lost it and we came together.  It was very sensual.  We both enjoyed it a lot.  In the heat of passion, I had forgotten to get a shirt/towel to protect from the seepage so we had a wet spot to deal with.  As they say, keep the fights clean and the sex dirty ;-)

*  *  *  *  *
I am proud of the points I laid out in the last post.  I think that is going to help us move forward with some clarity.  I think the key takeway is the importance of feedback.  Suzy wants feedback via the blog, especially in the context of when she tries newer things in the bedroom.  I explained to her that I also value feedback.  We both agree that we seem to be on the right track in terms of improving our communication and interactions with one another.  Hope it continues.
It's a tough world out there.  It's nice to be able to lean on your life partner.

1 comment:

  1. I know the Birdlocked reviews are mixed. Have you thought about the Steelworxx Steelheart? I am able to spoon my wife wearing it, something that was hard to do with the cb-6000s and hanging padlock. The Steelheart is smooth steel and with the integrated lock, there isn't much to protrude into my wife. Just something to think about...

    ReplyDelete