Friday, December 23, 2011

Uncertain Release Date; Quality of Orgasms

Suzy has a few options she's using to decide about my release date.



















I am grateful that Queen Suzy has resumed reading my blog. She enjoys the recaps of our play times - and, I'm guessing, my analysis of the events. It does not appear that she will return to blogging or comment on my posts, but rather I might get some feedback from her verbally.

Yesterday was a bit chaotic.  She ran around doing errands and I had some work related stuff.  I was then rather tired, and tried to take a nap.  I didn't really fall asleep.  I am thinking of Suzy a ton lately.  It has been almost three weeks since I have climaxed.  To put in some context, my last orgasm was spectacular, after I had been thoroughly dominated by her - tied up and all.  Then, last minute items from work really picked up, and then Suzy had her period.  I have been subjected to heavy tease and denial for a little over a week now.  Suzy has mixed the teasing up nicely.  I don't believe she touched my cock last night (but she did squeeze my balls hard during her orgasm), but that was after the prior night where she allowed me to penetrate her pussy.  A big part of what I am enjoying about this sex play is the uncertainty.  Uncertainty of my release date, uncertainty of the teasing, uncertainty as to what she will wear, and uncertainty as to what she do and say during our play times.

She has been very vague and confusing about my (future) release date.  She has implied the following:

  • I will be released after she has gone into the "double digits" of female orgasms.  This itself is ambiguous, because it could mean as soon as she gets ten, I get released, or it could mean some vague time after she has reached ten.  I am not sure.
  • I will be released at Christmas, which should coincide with the double digit milestone (she is at 7 now).
  • I will be release at New Years'
  • I will be released after a month of chastity (which would be January 4 or so).
She breaks out a smile when she confuses me about this.  It's pretty clear that she enjoys the control and teasing me about it.

As she entered the bedchamber last night, I wasn't sure where her head was at.  I picked up on the fact that she seemed to be a little detached.  She confided in me that she had felt "blah" all day.  I do not believe she meant physically bad, but rather something was bothering her.  Perhaps this is something that she couldn't really put her finger on.  What followed surprised me.  At first, I was thinking this might mean a night of "her cuddling", meaning less sexual (perhaps no orgasm for her).  I was thankful that she responded to my caressing and that she seemed open to me fingering her.  In contrast to the prior sessions, she was not that wet, in spite of a fair amount of foreplay.  I wanted to finger her to an orgasm, but it just "didn't seem like it was going to happen".  So, I got out the Hitachi Magic Wand, she beckoned me to get in position for her to grab my genitals, and away we went.  What was surprising is that even though she didn't seem in a very sexy mood, she came HARD.  In fact, it seemed like one of the better orgasms she'd had lately, and that's saying a lot!  It was female orgasm nirvana: intense and long.  Just like I like them.  Just like she likes them.

In our afterglow conversation, she asked me about the ball squeezing during her climax.  She has been more aggressive with this lately.  She said, "I don't think about the pain anymore; when I am coming, I just want to bear down and squeeze hard."  I countered that I thought she does care about the pain, she seems to enjoy giving it to me.  The fact of the matter is, she has been rough on my boys lately, but it is a turn on for me.  I like the risk and I like that she is doing it during her orgasm.  I like the primal nature of it.  I've said this before, and I'll say it again: sex is a messy and violent act.  I think we should come up with a name for this particular sex act, since we do it so often.  It makes me think of when I was in high school, and I was driving around with my buds that took a turn really hard, we would grab on to the "oh shit bar" in the vehicle.

*  *  *  *  *
I need to get going.  The Quality of Orgasms piece is something that I have considered blogging about for a while.  What made me think of this topic was that even though Suzy seemed very "blah" she had a fantastic orgasm.  I have a pretty good idea as to what factors go into the quality of male orgasms.  I will blog about that next, unless something in our sex play takes preeminence over that (which, frankly, is likely).  My main thesis, however, will be that I don't notice much of a pattern as far as what improves Suzy's climaxes, whereas there are certain things that I think - as a general rule increase the odds that I will have an earth-shattering orgasm.  Not that I need to be worried about that anytime soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment