Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mocking my cock, a (future) punishment, and pineapple juice


Suzy knows how to control her slave!
One thing I neglected to mention in my prior post was a new cock and ball torture that Suzy invented.  As I have blogged about before, it is pretty common for Suzy to grasp my cock or balls when I am using the vibrator for her orgasm.  The risk (to my genitals) that she will become enthralled in her pleasure and squeeze very hard is exciting to us both.  It adds a twist of irony to the proceedings that I think Suzy finds amusing.  While she is experiencing "curl her toes" orgasmic pleasure, I experience pain.  This is exciting for both of us because she really lets herself go, and can be quite rough with my man-bits.  She did so for her first orgasm Monday night, and she grabbed my scrotum really hard.  It was quite painful, but in a good way (for a masochist like myself). 

As she was basking in her orgasm, she "mocked my cock".  She retained her tight grip on my scrotum.  She pulled down hard, and joked "why won't this thing detach?".  She then used my scrotum as a "remote control" for my cock.  She was obviously amused that she could control the direction of my erect cock by forcefully moving my scrotum.  She had some impressive control ~ she pointed my erection downwards and upwards, and a little bit side-by-side ~ just from her grip on my scrotum.  It was kind of funny, and it definitely felt like she was using my genitals purely for her entertainment.  I recall when we were first married, she was so delicate with my genitals.  She is clearly enjoying exploring my limits and "manhandling" them now.
Suzy's new cock and ball torture felt like she was using
my scrotum as a cock remote control.  She was very
amused by this!

My Queen is off work this week, and I should have been too, had it not been for an unexpected event at work.  Such is life.  I have been trying to get up early while she rests peacefully in her slumber.  She informed me via text that she was not pleased that I did not prepare breakfast for her, and that I was to expect a punishment.  As her slave, I apologized and explained that I thought that she would prefer sleeping than being woken by breakfast in bed.  Well, I was wrong.  It appears that she has decided my punishment should be forced watching of a Chick Flick.  Something called New Year's Eve, which is (I am told) out in the theaters now.

My Queen bought some pineapple juice for me to prepare her cocktails.  I enjoy bartending generally, but she is a bit of a challenge in that most standard cocktails are too strong for her.  She wants cocktails that are fruity and mask the taste of alcohol.  I prepared her such a drink last night, which she appeared to enjoy.  She coyly mentioned that I should be drinking the pineapple juice.  This was a subtle innuendo that I picked up on right away.  My bride does not like fellatio because she does not like the taste of my pre-cum.  This is distressing to me, so I have researched how to improve the taste of my man-juice.  The most consistent remedy is consumption of pineapple juice.  That was what she was referring to with regard to pineapple juice.  You want a nice blowie?  Take some steps to taste better!

*  *  *  *  *

We played last night.  I will try to be succinct because this is already a longish post.  So I will highlight in bullet-point fashion:
  • As dinner was being prepared, she asked about my blog(!).  She apparently read some of it but did not make any comments to me about it.  I hope she is pleased with my blogging, and would love for her to rejoin the femdom blogosphere.
  • Our play session started with a back massage.  She let me play with her breasts and then she spent a good bit of time stimulating me.  I was on my back, legs spread and she stroked my cock and slapped my balls.  Her hand stimulation was very slow and I was getting very excited.  She then mentioned that she wanted me to penetrate her pussy, but she was very clear and firm that she did not want me to come.  I was in deep sub-space at that point.  Her tone was sexy in that she was kind of like saying: are you sure you can handle that?  I don't want you to screw up and come in my pussy.  Can I trust you not to come?
  • I misinterpreted what she wanted.  I thought she wanted my cock to penetrate her for added stimulation while her clit received the stimulation of the vibrator.  We have done that before ~ she wants me to hold out until she has come, then withdraw my cock to let her bask.  Instead, she wanted to reveal the pleasures of her pussy to my cock, and wanted me to voluntarily withdraw if I was approaching orgasm.  Then, she wanted to come.
  • I did as I was told.  I probably had about twenty strokes and then let go.  She climaxed, the Hitachi on her clit while I fingered her pussy.  She was SOOO wet.  I am really turned on when she gets that wet.
  • After she came, I reintroduced my cock in her pussy, but just kind of let it linger in that wet glory.  She did something (kegels?) which felt really great, like her pussy was swallowing up my cock.  I withdrew again, got dressed and we fell asleep together.
  • Suzy was again vague about my release.  She is pleased that she has had 6 orgasms to my 0.  She did a little "smack talking" about that.
Cheers,
Rooster

3 comments:

  1. As an afterthought, I realized that this was my 100th post. At any given time, I have several posts "simmering", so my blogger dashboard states that I have ~105 posts but if my math is right, this was my 100th published post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how that works... Women treat our balls tenderly, because we tell them that they're oh, so delicate, until they learn that we're a source of constant amusement when they smack, squeeze, yank on and otherwise abuse our poor nuts.

    Mrs. H is getting rougher all the time, and though my poor testicles tend to ache a lot more now, I'm still making sounds of appreciation whenever she gives them a squeeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems Suzy has been especially dominant lately. Sounds like you are having great fun!

    ReplyDelete