Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"I'm glad you got a vasectomy"

My domme wife ended my period of chastity of 22 days (without any lockup) following her 10th orgasm.  She teased me a bit about how many more orgasms she had and seemed a little conflicted about whether she should allow me release or not.  She enjoyed my throbbing cock against her body as she contemplated my fate.  She decided to give me a "thumbs up" (cocks up?) to have penetrative sex with her and to ejaculate inside her.  I got up to get some lube (since it had been some time since her orgasm, I thought that was best), and as I was putting it on my cock, she said, "I'm glad you got a vasectomy".  I was a little caught off guard by that comment.  Was that a compliment?  Was it meant to communicate that she enjoys worry free sex?  That's how I took it, and I do agree that putting the kabosh on my reproductive capability is liberating.

We were both satisfied after a long period
of male chastity
I penetrated her for longer than I had expected - given my long period of chastity - but I penetrated her VERY slowly.  I wanted to savor the time in her pussy.  After a while of this slow penetration, Suzy prodded me to speed things up.  She initiated dirty talking, which turned me on.  I finally came hard and I felt a supreme sense of relief in my loins.  It felt like I had a backlog of semen and that it was taking a while to clear it out.  Suzy never mentioned the load size and any subsequent oozing, like she normally does.  She did say that most of it came out as we were discussing my orgasm.
Afterword, Suzy said to me, "we'll have to do that more often to get you trained for better endurance".  I said that I would be up to that ;)  I definitely like that thought of Queen Suzy training me to better satisfy her sexually.  The theme of this session was very much about the enjoyment of penetrative sex.  We still have some time left in our vacation, so perhaps she can begin training me!

Queen Suzy can be like the crew captain in the front,
urging me to work harder to better cross the "finish line" of sex.

1 comment:

  1. I find endurance to be an issue. Prior to starting our adventure in Male Chastity, it was never a problem. I could last as long as needed. Now, however, I have a hair trigger, and, given the long periods of denial that CH has me endure, training just isn't possible. If Suzy develops a workable training program, I'd love to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete