Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Confidence is sexy

My head is spinning with our play recently.  I believe the last time I climaxed was Dec 4th.  It has been a very stressful past few weeks at work (unexpected last minute issue that required me to cancel our vacation plans) and we did not do any playing the week of Suzy's period.  Since then, we have had three tease and denial sessions and five wonderful female orgasms.  This came as a bit unexpected, since Suzy has not been denying me orgasms lately.  She seems to be really enjoying her orgasms and denying mine.  In the past, I was not that sure how she felt about denying me (she seemed to be doing it more for my kinks than hers), but it sure seems like this is something that is going to last a while.  After her second orgasm last night, I was passionately rubbing against her body.  She loves how my desire for her is so strong when I am denied and horny.

We had been sexting a lot yesterday.  I kept thinking about sex, especially the domination I received from her the last time I came .  I came to the conclusion that the confidence she had displayed that night - and has kept up in our last three play sessions - is what turns me on so much.  She was on a mission.  She knew what she wanted to do to me and simply overwhelmed me sexually.  Likewise, in our past three sessions, she has confidently decided and communicated that she likes me to be denied and horny for her.  She has left no room for interpretation, no "wiggle room".  I asked that she allow me to lock up in the chastity belt, and she flatly denied that too - she likes me to struggle with self-control and she likes feeling my physical longing for her pressing against her hot bod.  When I mentioned to her that she has had five orgasms in a row (a sportscaster might say "five unanswered female orgasms"), she had a big smile on her face and said very coyly, "I love the control".

A lot of times when I think about the excitement of her being in charge, I connect the dots with things that made me "feel funny" (sexually aroused, before I understood those feelings as such) as I was growing up.  When I think of confident woman from my impressionable years, Madonna springs to mind.  She wasn't the best singer, but she definitely knew what she wanted and went after it full throttle.  She famously told Dick Clark (before she had hit it big) that she was going to "rule the world".  That she did.  Is there any doubt in your mind that when she took a lover, it was going to be all about her?  Same with Queen Suzy lately!  Hot!
Madonna exuded confidence, which I found arousing as a youth;
Now, Queen Suzy's display of sexual confidence is turning me on!

When we first got married, Suzy was pre-orgasmic.  I had to practically beg her to let me use a vibrator to try to bring her to orgasm.  Fast forward to today, and it is a foregone conclusion that she will climax.  Me?  I am kept guessing.

*  *  *  *  *

I was a little caught off guard by the denial last night.  Between orgasms, she said something along the lines of "I bet you're having a hard time concentrating at work".  I really thought that was a segue to an orgasm for me.  She generally doesn't want me going to work that horny, since my work performance is pretty important to both of us.  She's used that reasoning before: I will give you a quick handjob so you can be better at work.  I think that's part of what was so arousing last night.  I really like the unexpected when it comes to sex play.  I thought: I'm probably getting denied, I may get a handjob, and then finally: I like you horny.  I wonder what will come tonight!

4 comments:

  1. They can be a bit unpredictable, can't they!?! My wife had me go 3 weeks without an orgasm, then 2 much shorter cycles. Then what? She tells me she will probably give me a chastity "vacation" tomorrow where I'll be allowed to masturbate and cum at will...but just for the day! Never can tell what will be next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Locked. I am generally not the kind of guy that likes routine, so I am up for the whims of a dominant wife. It's a fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's clear that you are enjoying being denied and "not knowing" when you will be allowed to orgasm. This has to be the ultimate expression of a woman's ability to control and keep her man devoted and longing to please her. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAT:
    You're right; it's the "not knowing" part that is exciting to me.

    In the past, I have had problems with "topping from the bottom", which I know she really does not like. I am getting better a that. It is a fine line: she enjoys hearing my longing for her, and how I crave to be released. That shows how badly I want her, and she likes that.

    But, I crave to be spanked... in a big way. I mentioned it on our first play session (Friday night) and I could tell that she was a little perturbed by it. She did not spank me. On our last session (Monday night), even though I still crave for her to spank me, I didn't mention it. I think that was the right move.

    I think the lack of TFTB empowers her more. Perhaps that contributes to her confidence. I have not asked to be released, I have only said that I desire it. I really have no idea what she has in mind, but my goal is to enjoy how sexy her dominant control of our sex play really is, and submit to her decision about my release.

    ReplyDelete