Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another sex instruction post

The fantasy I posted about last time was related to having sexual instruction in front of other women.  This reminded me of a funny scene in Monty Python's Meaning of Life.  I probably first saw this when I was around 12 or so, and I remember thinking it was hilarious and also arousing.  While this is not expressly female dominant or male submissive, it is very voyeuristic.  In it, John Cleese is a stuffy high school professor at a boys' school and he realizes that he has to teach them about sex ed that day.  I won't give away the rest (for the unitiated), but hilarity ensues:





*  *  *  *  *
I think this clip is hilarious.  First of all, I love how matter-of fact the couple is about having sex in front of twenty horny boys.  I love how he will interupt his session with his wife to scold and discipline his students.  I find it funny that he had discussed foreplay last week, quized them on various methods to prepare the woman for sex, but really doesn't need it for himself (kind of like the Chuck Norris jokes, lol).
Truth be told, while I am submissive, I would very much like to act out this scenario: have sex with Queen Suzy in front of others.  This comes up in a number of sex fantasies I have had, some of which I hope to recount in future posts.  "This is for your benefit, will you kindly wake up.  I have no intention of going through this again." =)

2 comments:

  1. I remember that part of the movie well. It was great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably my favorite Monty Python movie is the Holy Grail. How can you forget the line:

    "I'm Sir Galahad, the chaste"
    "I'm Zoot. Just Zoot".

    LOL: that takes on a different meaning now.

    But the Meaning of Life, taken as a whole I don't think is quite as good. But there are excellent individual pieces that really are quite funny. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete