|This is what I aspire to fitness-wise: 6 packs|
and becoming a "trophy husband" to Suzy
I have a great deal of interest in the topic of general fitness. From time to time my wife and I will get on a kick where we will try fairly hard to lose weight. We do the wrong things to reward ourselves: have a big fattening dessert because we "deserve it" after all that self-sacrifice. I will indulge in too many high calorie cocktails or beer. Basically, yo-yo dieting.
Since I am a manager, I study alot about psychology and realize that this is totally wrong. Positive behavior definitely needs to be rewarded, but in ways that are consistent with the end goal. A better way would be to reward in a way that is not counterproductive. There are many examples, such as a massage, a spa day, a guilt free shopping trip, a ticket to a sporting event, etc. And sex... that is positively rewarding!
You may have noticed that I have a fitness tracker on the right. There are a couple of things that motivate me to become more fit:
- I am approaching the wrong side of 40 and feel on the verge of a mid-life crisis
- I had a sports-related injury several years ago which required significant intervention and rehab. The physician answer to "how do I make this never happen again" was "get stronger". Because I had to rehab anyway, I got to doing lots of weight bearing exercises and came to enjoy it.
- I like the slight muscle soreness that comes from a workout.
- I worry about ED and improved fitness can move things more in my favor in terms of getting the erections we both enjoy
- Making my body more sexually desirable to my Queen
|I love it when Suzy "inspects" my body|
and is pleased with my hardware
I shaved my pubes and chest the night before and we played last night. Suzy seemed very excited about my smoothness and felt me up. I think a shaved chest and pubic area helps to accentuate a fit bod. Have you ever noticed that fitness models and pro wrestlers are always shaved?
* * * * *
A misconception about subhubs is that they are wimpy. I don't think I am, and I am stronger than most. I don't think I have the genes to become really muscular, but I don't think people will want to mess with me either. I am doing pretty well in my career now, and having a positive attitude about my body is something that helps.