Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Results of 7-day femdom challenge

Suzy had been enjoying being in charge of my orgasm while getting
plenty of her own.  I like this drawing because it seems like a wedding
day illustration of a female dominated relationship

We've been very busy lately, so I haven't had a lot of time to post.  I thought I'd give an update on our 7 day femdom challenge.  We made it to four consecutive days of female orgasms.  On the fifth day, she outlasted me in terms of staying awake.  Suzy still needs to spend a lot of outside time preparing for her work, and after a few days, I simply can't keep up with staying up so late.  My workout routine has been going pretty well, and I do need to get rest so that my body can fully recover.  Well, that's my excuse anyway.

Suzy implied that I would be locking up in the chastity belt for the weekend, since she was going on a girl's night out on Saturday.  But on Monday, she asked if I would lock up for the entire week, the implication being that I was to be locked during the entire challenge period - even on the day that I crashed early.  That was exciting to me, since Suzy isn't a huge fan of using the device.  Ironically, I had prepared a lengthy post on my thoughts around the CB-6000 that I wanted to post last week. 

However, I had a problem around day five that required that I take the device off prematurely with the emergency key.  I think that it was related to insufficient lubrication.  I woke up Friday morning with an uncharacteristically painful morning erection.  Normally, morning wood in the device doesn't hurt, but rather it's a pleasant reminder that I am a male.  I have ignored pain before to my detriment, so I unlocked to investigate.  My cock was deformed and looked like a big mushroom at the tip.  I was quite horrified.  Well, suffice it to say that I left the device off, told Suzy about it, and she agreed that I did the right thing in order to protect her cock.  After a few hours, my cock returned to normal.  Phew, catastrophe averted!

I will have to modify my chastity device posting a bit now.  I suspect (unfortunately) that use of the device will now go down even more... Suzy might sarcastically say that I "can't handle the device".  Another irony is that she was liking the lockup.  I was investigating the use of a device that wouldn't hurt her when we cuddled, and she was enthusiastic about that.  I suppose more on that later.  I have a bit more research to do, but feel like given the issue I had last week, we would need to discuss it more and Suzy would have to re-approve of such a purchase.

Leading up to this unfortunate event, I was having intense cuckolding fantasies.  I was to be locked in the chastity device for a week, while providing Suzy daily pleasure.  She was to go out dancing with her girlfriends, and needless to say, in my horny state, my mind wandered into thinking that some dude would dance with her.  Well, it didn't quite work out that way, but the fantasizing was fun.

My period of chastity was resolved by Suzy giving me an intense handjob.  She really was liberal with ball torture and it was quite exciting, I think for both of us.  My orgasm was intense - probably the best one I've had in a long time.

*  *  *  *  *

The play was really fun in spite of the obstacles.  Suzy enjoyed the "sex is for the wife's pleasure" play during the challenge, but she did indicate that for her it was getting to be somewhat of a chore.  A fun chore, mind you, but I not something that she was looking forward to after the fourth day or so.  I guess I will chock this up to the differences in the female libido.  She said - I think jokingly - that we would do challenge like this for me, seven days of seven male orgasms.  I would totally go for that!  When I brought it up again, she made me come back down to reality.  It doesn't seem like that is likely to happen.  Maybe for my birthday?

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. We've havent' done chastity devices...and that sounds painful. But I sooo get the excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a new novel. It is Fifty Shades for the assertive woman. Its the reverse scenario of a submissive intern guy and his dominant female boss.
    Here's the link:

    http://www.amazon.com/Her-Toyboy-ebook/dp/B008YGMRIU

    ReplyDelete