Monday, October 3, 2011

7-Day femdom challenge is on!

I discussed the seven day sex challenge with Suzy, and she ACCEPTED!!

I was really hoping that we would have some sex play Sunday evening.  While I pulled our sheets for a washing, Suzy teased, "why are you cleaning the sheets when they are just going to get dirty tonight?".  That made me think things were on, and I might ejaculate, since that really is the major source of sheet soiling.  Unfortunately, things didn't go quite as planned.  Suzy didn't get into bed until around 2am (technically Monday morning) but I could not sleep and by that point, I had waited too long to take a sleeping pill.

Suzy was surprised that I was still awake and I immediately began to kiss her and hold her, much like I wrote about last post.  I wanted her.  I was not nude but I had locked the door after she went into the bathroom to do her nightly routine, just in case she allowed some play.  I had in mind that she was going to say, "let's just cuddle", but she was fairly receptive to my kisses and seemed pleased that I was making an effort to embrace her.  She reached and played with my genitals first over my shorts and then underneath.  It felt so hot to have her began a handjob.  I was getting really aroused but I was pretty sure that this was a tease and that she wasn't going for an orgasm.  We were both excited and I made my move: I got on my knees and applied the Hitachi Magic Wand to her panty-covered pussy.  Suzy continued to grope at my balls and then enjoyed an earth-shattering climax, much to my (our) satisfaction.  Up until this point, our play was silent; she brok that silence by saying "wow, that was awesome; why do I resist that pleasure?".  I think I mentioned that in my last blog.

An orgasm a day...makes for a relaxed
Suzy and a happy sub-hub.  Thank you
for that orgasm, Suzy, I needed that!!!
As she was basking in her orgasmic afterglow, I asked her if she had read my blog; she had not, and might not for some time (I will explain later; not important for this story).  I asked her if she would go for a "7 Day Femdom Challenge" and explained to her that it would be my job, for the next six days (our session that just ended counting toward the total of seven days), to relax her, provide foreplay to her, and enable her to come.  I didn't say anything about my orgasms.  She volunteered that she didn't want me to come until after my "lockup".  We had tentative plans (now seemingly more concrete) that I would be locked in chastity at a minimum when she goes out on her girls' night out on Saturday night.  She agreed that this would be a fun thing to try.  Game on!

Is 7 consecutive days of female pleasure a big deal?  Well, Tamara seemed to think so (from her comment in my last post, which I greatly appreciated)!  What makes this challenging is that my Queen sometimes rejects sex play outright on consecutive nights.  As I often lament, life "gets in the way" a lot and so getting her available for play will be tough.  For example, since Suzy stayed up so late last night, she will be prone to falling asleep very early tonight.  I will have to be clever to circumvent that and pull this off.  Physically, she is very capable of the orgasms.

*  *  *  *  *
Suzy made some interesting comments while we were talking.  As I've blogged before, we both enjoy the risk of her squeezing my genitals while she climaxes.  She really "lets go" during her orgasms so she can squeeze HARD.  She has alternated between my cock and my balls.  Out of the blue, she blurted out that she liked squeezing my balls better during her climaxes because "it brings you more pain".  I thought that was a very hot and very dominant thing to say!  I guess my balls are on the line now! 

She also made a comment about my impending lockup period that surprised me.  She has always maintained that locking up is not something that she seeks out but it is something she wants when we are away (which will be the case Saturday night) or when I can't be disciplined to keep my hands away from my cock.  The latter condition is usually mentioned in a negative tone.  Last night was different, and it was in a more positive tone.  She implied that I should lockup early if I needed to, but she seemed a lot more positive about it, suggesting that it might be fun if I was locked up for the whole week.  I will pursue this a little further with her; my understanding for now is that she expects me to lockup on Friday night and then she will unlock me when she unlocks me, probably Sunday night.  I guess our sheets are going to stay clean!
LOL - what an appropriate progression; Suzy clutches my balls with her hand, squeezing involuntarily.
She made it clear that she likes the possibility of hurting my boys - it's a risk she's willing to take

No comments:

Post a Comment