|From google image search "male humiliation"|
I suppose I would have some performance anxiety if I peed here
- the buildup of sexual frustration from the teasing and denial sessions
- Suzy's becoming more open at discussing sexual fantasies
- the possibility that Suzy will begin posting on my blog and/or starting her own blog; and my excitement and anxiety over what she might post
- she teased (or humiliated?) me about my lack of stamina.
- she makes references to my vasectomy that I find mildly humiliating: such as saying she doesn't "need" my balls anymore and that I "shoot blanks".
- She plays to my cuckolding fantasies by openly discussing men she finds "hot". One time, in front of a bunch of friends, she was asking about a music teacher for our children and she very loudly said, "is he cute"?
- One time, we had "basement sex" and I was lying on the floor naked, her standing above me gently stimulating my backside while I masturbated to climax.
* * * * *
I believe I have a typically fragile male ego. Like many men, I am sensitive about my cock size, and anything having to do with my sexual prowess. Just as I feel extremely powerful when I enable Suzy to climax through my own means (intercourse with her on top, cunnilingus, and fingering her clit), I feel deflated when I don't "measure up" so to speak. I suppose it's two sides of the same coin.