Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all you mom's out there.  This weekend is starting off great.  The forecast has some pretty good weather the whole weekend.  We had a date night and a nice restaurant last night, we have brunch plans for tomorrow, and I will make lobster tails for dinner Sunday night.  Her favorite! 

After a "down time" with sex play, Suzy was gracious enough to allow me to adore her body last night.  She was very tired after getting back from our date and I could tell needed to crash.  I massaged her and kissed her, and she responded especially to the breast stimulation.  While female response is always hard to gauge (at least for me), it seemed like she was aroused enough for an orgasm.  While she was laying on her stomach, I placed the Hitachi magic wand between her legs (not the normal position, lol!) and she came to a nice orgasm.  Suzy's orgasms have been INTENSE lately, which I am really grateful for.  I continued to caress her body and kiss her and I could tell she wasn't interested in an orgasm for me.  She did generously allow another orgasm and it seemed also very intense.  She hasn't been going for more than one orgasm lately, which kinda bums me out... I mean, if you're multi-orgasmic, why not go for it?  I am not.  If I blow my load, I am pretty much done for the night.  Well, enough about me.

My sexy wife indeed does make motherhood look good.  She's a MILF: Mom I'd like to f***.  It appears that we are going without cock this weekend, but I still would "like" to f*** her.  She's so hot!
 After Suzy's second uber-powerful orgasm, I caressed her again, kissing her, longing for her.  She indicated that, since it was Mother's day weekend, it's "all about her".  I can live with that.

*  *  *  *  *

Special note about posted pictures.  Suzy has given me feedback that she does not like the sexy pictures I post.  She infers that means I have looked through inappropriate images to find one.  While I am a newbie to blogging, I do feel like I need a picture to go along with my story.  So, I will try to post images that I think she's be OK with.  Given the content of this post, about my wife being a mom and very sexy, I simply did a Google image search of "MILF t shirt".  While I didn't review all images, I quickly found this one, which was kinda what I was going for.  It seems reasonable to me that I can re-post images from other blogs that she knows I frequent.  I'm also guessing that she is totally ok with shirtless guy photos, like Brad Pitt and Taylor Lautner.  And I am pretty sure that I have seen a femdom site that only has drawings, which should also be ok.  So, hopefully that's going to be ok with Suzy.  I am pretty sure she will let me know if it's not.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Why not suggest to her that she pick out the photos for your blog ?You mentioned before in a previous post how sexy it is to see or hear women objectifying men. There are many photos out there on the internet of shirtless hunks doing housework ,ect.She might like them and have you post them .

    I always like when i go to a girlfriend's ,or platonic female friend's house and she has a poster of a shirtless hunk on the wall.

    I remember once going to an art museum and noticing that a group of male students were standing around bored in the Greek and Roman art section.But their female classmates were crowded around one of the Greek statues .I thought how nice it was that the young women were interested in art.And then i noticed that they were all staring at a statue of a naked man .I had to laugh at myself for thinking that they were just interested in the artistic aspect of the statues.and i thought that it was an interesting dynamic.The male students standing around bored.While the female students stared intensly at,and enjoyed, the statues of athletic nude men

    ReplyDelete