Sunday, May 1, 2011

Girl Talk, Part III

Suzy does not like talking about sex.  I would *like* to discuss my thoughts about our play sessions after they end - kind of like a SportsCenter sex recap - but she rarely if ever wants that.  I am not sure if it is because sex generally is embarrassing to her or what.  She does seem to want to know my thoughts.  She had a rule where if I came, I had to write her a note about my thoughts on the session.  Kind of like a sex journal, which ultimately got transformed into this blog.  She still wants the personal, private note from me, but I think she does enjoy this blog, even if she won't admit it to me publicly.  Ultimately, I was hoping she would comment on my posts directly.  I think that would add to my "street cred" to have my wife affirm (or set me straight) on my posts.  For example, if I commented on a ball torturing session, she might add something like "that's nothing compared to the abuse you're going to take tonight", which would make me think about my poor nuts the whole day.  She usually gives me some indication that she has read my blog and sometimes gives me straight feedback (like the post about her girlfriends' discussion of sex, which wasn't quite what I had fantasized about).  She had said that she wanted to post a comment once, but she didn't do so.

Well, much to my surprise, she has posted on another submissive husband's blog.  I was floored.  I think she posted anonymously, but she let me know about it and I read her fairly lengthy advice, which garnered several comments as well as a follow up posting by the blogger.  I was impressed.  Suzy surprised me recently when she said she might want to blog herself.  I couldn't believe it and was really very excited.  Except I blew it.  I made some unsolicited "suggestions".  I offered her to post on my blog, maybe changing the font to pink so that it's clear that she has written it.  Or, I have seen some husband/wife blogs where they are just both authors and post whenever they like.  That sounded appealing to me too.  But she indicated that no, she would create her own blog, and seemed insulted that I was trying to tell her what to do.  Dammit, I don't know why I do things like that.  At any rate, I don't know what the likelihood of her doing that is, but I hope she does.  I want more "street cred".

*  *  *  *  *

I do know that Suzy has read other subhub blogs.  As I stated before, dominant women blogging is a rarity and highly prized in the submissive male blogging universe.  I think it would be fun to blog together and touch bases with her thoughts on others' sexual practices.  I enjoy the blogging experience for much the same reasons that I enjoy hopping on to Wikipedia.  I learn something and it always amazes me how interconnected things are, and how much I have in common with other submissive men.  As an example, I found this on a subhub's "wish list for sex toys:


This seems like something Suzy would enjoy teasing me with.  I've never seen a toy like this, and I think the little video was pretty nifty.  I definitely can relate to that guy being restrained and teased/tickled.  I wonder if Suzy will want me to order this...

No comments:

Post a Comment