Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Corporal Punishment

In prior posts, I had mentioned that before realizing and labeling myself as "submissive" there were certain images or events that made me "feel funny"; I thought I would try to post some of them as I find them; here is one that comes to mind. This is from the violent and sexy sci fi file "Starship Troopers" which was one of Denise Richards' first films. I am pretty sure that I saw it with Suzy in the theater. To give some context, Johnny Rico (who is hot for Denise, although she was way smarter than him and went to become a pilot while he is in the much more dangerous realm of dealing with giant killer bugs) screwed up as the squad leader during a training excercise. He warranted a punishment for his poor leadership and gets the following public, corporal punishment:



I find this exciting, even arousing:

 The public nature of the punishment
  • The part when his arms get fully restrained (at 18 sec); very hot, I love to be tied up and at Suzy's mercy
  • The fact that he is bare chested whereas everyone else in the audience has their full clothes on (if it were me, I'd want to be fully nude for added punishment)

    Hopefully I can find other examples of such mainstream S&M type scenes. Hope Suzy can better understand my twisted mind and think of new ways to dominate me in the process. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. When I look back on my life, I can see two things that used to make me feel funny as a kid. These were before puberty so I do not see them as necessarilly sexual. One was a fascination with kids who wet the bed and the other was in seeing kids being smacked. One very fond memory I have is of being in a neighbours kitchen when the mother picked up a wooden spoon and layed it across the top of her daughters legs. The daughter collapsed crying on the floor and the mother commented to my mother that she loved the short school uniform because it made it so easy to administer discipline.

    ReplyDelete