Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sexy Panties

Suzy and I both seem to enjoy the notion of her wearing panties with erotic messages.  I thought I would keep a running tab of some funny/sexy photos that I have come across, and publish when I get a fair amount.  Here goes:



ifeelasincomingon:

Oh man. I want some of these!!!





Sure, gawk all you want, I don’t give a shit.

rohosub:

This keyholder means business!















In the age of Google, it is surprising to me how hard it is to find these for purchase.  She recently teased me about wanting some more "denial" panties and I thought I would try to find some over the internet.  I couldn't.  I made a "custom designed" thong for Suzy recently, and I think she likes it.  I would like to post a photo of it, but I don't know where it is.  The flirtiness of these panties is exciting to me.

2 comments:

  1. Love that first pair... Says it all.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of them is from think geek, their http panties line.

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/6792/

    ReplyDelete