Sunday, December 12, 2010

Discussion about a threesome (MMF)

At our date night a couple of weeks ago, Suzy asked me about my fantasy of her sleeping with another man.  I first read about "cuckolding" in some of the female dominant websites and it arouses me a lot.  I sent her an email about this (very freeing to be honest with her, as there was a period of time when I would just hold that sort of thing in) and we discussed it briefly once before.  She apparently read a blog about a couple going through the process of selecting a "boyfriend" for the wife.  I was caught by her tone.  She had a smile when she talked about it.  I could be wrong about this, but I interpreted her tone as being kind of excited about the prospect but embarrassed and nervous too - kind of like when a parent asks you if you want something extravagant for a present and you really do want it but you think that by virtue of claiming that as a desire, you are being selfish and irresponsible.  Anyway, that's how I interpreted her tone.
Suzy is not OK with a FMF threesome; she seems intrigued with adding another man to the mix
We talked about it for a bit, she asked why I wouldn't get jealous if another man slept with her.  I don't think I could handle her "going on a date" alone with another man; rather, I would like to be present and participate.  It would be up to her if I would penetrate her or orgasm - but she definitely would!  When I fantasize about this, I think of me as being an assistant to the sex between my wife and the "friend with benefits".  I go down on her, and basically do all the foreplay while she plays with a foreign cock, and as I am exciting her orally, she places a condom on the dick and says something like "ok, I'm ready for him to fuck me now".  As he penetrates her and I move to stimulating her breasts, kissing her, maybe even fingering her clit.  Perhaps after the male orgasm, I would go and get them a drink and then massage Suzy while she is in post-orgasmic bliss.

A MMF threesome would be all about Suzy's pleasure
She asked what if she "falls in love" with this partner.  That would scare the crap out of me, frankly.  But, in my mind's eye, we would choose someone with a minimal possibility of that.  I envision this being a college student, which would amount to the "stud" being nearly half her age.  Perhaps a different ethnicity and a bigger cock than mine.  It would excite me to see her exploring another penis.  I would imagine she would feel a surge of female power in knowing that she was the source of arousal for two men.  She feels that way with my erections, let alone a "young stud"simultaneously.  I would love to watch Suzy having sex.  I witness her orgasms frequently, but when I am penetrating her, I usually only get one view and I have never actually seen myself ejaculate.  I usually have my eyes closed.
Don't get me wrong, I realize the many pitfalls that could occur.  This seems like it's "just a fantasy" and she's teased me verbally about it during sex sessions.

*  *  *  *  *

We have not done anything sexual in a week.  As the saying goes, "life gets in the way" sometimes and we've still had some lingering conflicts to resolve.  I have been a good sub and not masturbated, and I haven't had a good solid erection since our last session.  As I said in a prior post, that actually causes some amount of depression.  Even thought I crave to be dominated and (occasionally) denied, I believe I need the sexual play to feel fulfilled.  I know a week doesn't sound like much, but it's been agony for me.  I was going to lock myself up over the weekend (there was a low likelihood of sex Friday and Saturday anyway), but I really didn't get a sense that Suzy was all that interested in being a "keyholder".

Partly because of our lack of play, I had a lot of fantasies about picking her "stud" for play.  I will probably email it to her and see what feedback she has.

4 comments:

  1. Wow... I am just picturing her "tone" and your reaction. Whoa! Lots to imagine...
    Good job not masturbating...I was trying to be good, but Wife is not going to play with me today. I think I'll be bad... will then need punishment, lol! :)
    Good luck -- and pick wisely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Weave,
    Thanks for your comment. I was a bit surprised too. Our first discussion it was more of a wild fantasy that she was trying to wrap her head around, and this (second) discussion was more about "how would we go about finding a guy to play with", and what would it be like, in terms of emotional issues for me; but she was smiling the whole time. I could have read her wrong, but she seemed interested.

    She does tease me about it, which I like. We were at an Italian place for our "date night" and I pointed out the "Italian sub" on the menu. She surprised me with "Wow, I would like to play with an Italian sub"... I have zero Italian in my ancestry.

    She did correct me, that we actually had sex a week ago today. So I have gone 6 days without a climax. I was punished last night, even for being good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great post! I just found your blog and see your thoughts and mine run parallel most of the way. The idea of just keeping the threesome a fantasy is excellent, as the real life part does have it's slippery slopes. Having been invited as a 'gentleman third' into a couples sexlife was interesting, but while I was there, I understood the sex was for their benefit and not a lovely romp into their (or her) lovelife. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Grey Owl. Bringing a third partner into our play time is something that she teases me about more and more. She made it clear again the other day that there is NO WAY we would play with a woman. I don't know what the likelihood is that we would find a guy to play with, but she hasn't said no... hard to tell if she likes the teasing aspect of it or if she really is thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete