Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some playtime

Fortunately, Suzy and I had some time to "play" on Friday night.  It started out with some overt "we'll see..." comments from her, which was driving me crazy since it had been a while.

I was naked waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.  My cock got hard with the kissing and such and she started playing with my erection.  It felt SO GOOD to be hard in her presence. I loved it.  There is just something about the vulnerability of being naked and visibly aroused, and her obviously being the source of my excitement.  If I were a woman, I would think that to be the ultimate compliment.

Anyway, we played for a while.  I tried to stimulate her and she seemed to enjoy playing with my cock.  I wasn't sure what she had in mind.  I suggested that she have an orgasm and she didn't seem that interested at first.  One funny "blooper" moment involved my pubic hair getting caught in her engagement ring.  You have to keep a sense of humor about those sorts of things.  It worked out, and after a while, I got the Hitachi Magic Wand out and she came.  It was nice to see her orgasm, since it had been a while.  I got on top of her and wanted to kiss her and she pretty much told me to get off her - she didn't appreciate the "poke" of my erection against her while she was basking in her post orgasm bliss.

I wasn't sure what would happen next.  I fell pretty affectionate with her after she has orgasmed.  I stimulated her (we call it "spider legs' - when you just barely touch the skin - and she likes it the most in her armpits and arms, along her sides and breasts).  We did some kissing and then she started playing with my cock.  I was so hard and so horny at that point.

What followed was a delicious mix of pleasure and pain.  She knows my sexual response pretty well by now, and she can tell when I am getting close to orgasm.  Every time that she sensed I was close to orgasm, she stopped stimulating my cock and got rough with my balls.   The ball torture consisted of either ball slapping or ball squeezing.  I am pretty used to the ball slapping, and kind of crave it.  The squeezing she did felt like she was separating my balls.  She really slowly squeezed my scrotum from my cock down and it felt so tight.  I really liked it.  It felt like she just "manhandled" me.  My submissive nature clearly showed, since I just positioned myself so that she could reach my manhood easier.

She did this a number of times.  I must have been erect for over a half hour.  I have a theory that my orgasms increase in intensity the longer I am erect.  At any rate, she cycled through getting me close to coming and then adding the brakes to my response by torturing my nuts - several times.  At certain points, I could only just moan.  She didn't say much during this session, and after a while she sat up and used both hands: one on my cock and the other slapping my balls.  I could tell that she was going to slap until I came, and I did come.  It was a long orgasm, with a slight delay in the peak.  I think the first few spurts dribbled out and then I launched some semen to my neck, and onto one of our pillows.  She was not happy about that.  At any rate, it was a great orgasm.  I was unable to move for a while.  Time stood still.  She took the vibe out for a second orgasm and it sure didn't seem like it took her long.  I guess she was excited by her dominant act.



I think she has him right where she wants him.
I think he is happy with this arrangement.



No comments:

Post a Comment