Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fun Date Night; good talk, sleeping (almost) nude, and 2 Big O's for her

Our date night went really well.  We went to a restaurant we hadn't been to before and had pretty good timing for the movie we wanted to watch.  We did not make it to the adult toy store.

We had pretty good service.  We typically go to family friendly restaurants and the service isn't always that good.  So that was a nice change of pace.

At any rate, when we got home, we discussed that I would walk around and sleep nude.  She seemed interested in the idea and said that she would go topless, but that I had to keep her warm.  She would have gone fully nude too, but she is still on her period and she chose to wore tight fitting bicycle pants.  They were still pretty sexy.  My wife's breasts are very temperamental.  They are often "too sensitive" and she doesn't always let me play with them.  She did last night.  I massaged her and then she was open to me using the vibrator on her.  She had a powerful orgasm.  I massaged her some more and then she allowed me to use the vibrator a second time.  It was also very powerful.
Suzy wore tight fitting bike shorts to bed...very sexy
She said that she would "take care of me" but I didn't think she really meant it.  She was tired and just fell asleep.  Even though it was exciting to me to watch her have two powerful orgasms, I didn't consider this a true tease and denial.  She can 'actively' deny me or 'passively deny me.  An active denial is when she teases me verbally and/or physically (this is what I prefer).  She teases me by saying how powerful her orgasms were and that it is too bad that she is not allowing me to have one.  She stimulates me either by getting me close to an orgasm or by torturing my balls.  Passive denial is when she accepts the pleasure of an orgasm, but doesn't really say much or touch me substantially, and then she just drifts asleep... kind of like she is too tired to bother with me.  While I do prefer this to a sexless night, I really do enjoy the teasing.  It's kind of a bummer when she doesn't actively deny me.
The Hitachi Magic Wand

We touched a little on our issues we were having.  Essentially, she believes I have anger issues and I am going to see a psychologist today (my first appointment) to see if I can reduce my yelling.  The deal we made was that she and I would create a list of areas we want the other to change and we would work on that.  I am frightened to do this because I have a tendency to be pretty blunt and I am afraid that I will put her too much on the defensive.  I agreed to put something together, most likely today.

During dinner, we did have an interesting discussion on my fantasy of bringing another male into our bedroom play.  It was quite an exciting topic and I got several erections as we spoke about it.  We have had two discussions on this topic now.  Even though it was not a lengthy discussion, it was pretty fruitful in terms of analyzing her thoughts on the topic... and so I have decided to push that off to a subsequent post.

1 comment:

  1. wow.
    We have so much in common.
    My wife says that she is scared of how I will react. Happy one day. Angry the next.
    I hate it too.
    I have said to her that I would love her to whip me when I mouth off at her. I have said I want an immediate (or at least within a day) painful consequence.

    I also hate it. Absolutekly hate it when she just goes off to sleep when we are talking. The message I take from her going to sleep is that she just does not care about me. I have asked her that if she does not feel like talking just wants to go to sleep then simply tell me to lie still and that this is the end of the conversation tonight and that I am nit having sex and to stop trying and go to sleep becausde that is what she is doing.

    ReplyDelete