Thursday, November 4, 2010

Female Underwear


Indeed!
 
Not particularly sexy female underwear

My Suzy will sometimes belittle the importance of lingerie by saying "what's the point - it's just going to come off".  There is a big point.  Don't get me wrong, I love it when she emerges into our bedchamber in the nude.  It is awesome.  It's like she's saying "I want to get it on, NOW!".  That kind of sexual confidence is appealing.  But let's face it.... usually, there is going to be a lot of massaging, kissing, caressing, and groping before the juices are flowing.  That's foreplay.  I'm a red-blooded dude.  I am visual.  I love seeing her in sexy outfits that accentuate her femininity.  As I had said in my previous post on men's underwear, it's sort of like having a present that is nicely wrapped.  It's a bit mysterious getting to the point of her intimate apparel and working her up to a crescendo of female foreplay and then finally taking it off and diving into the good stuff.

Here's your basic female underwear options:


Hmmmm, what to choose?
It's a big plus to have the bra and panties match.  Colors: white is usually not that sexy, but bright colors are.  I think I like purple and black the best.  I am definitely attracted to thongs.  They are super sexy.

I am not super big on bras.  As long as they show cleavage, they are alright by me.  My wife is well endowed and so they look great in pretty much anything.  I do think that jog bras are particularly sexy:

Let's get physical...

Bikinis should get a special mention since they they are a) awesome; b) similar to panties.  I'm sure to have a special post for the awesomeness of bikinis.  Years ago, Suzy had a "monokini".  It is purple and it has a similar shape as this:


What I really liked about it was that it was super sexy.  And that you could slip off the top part and play with her breasts very easily.  It is somewhat of an inside joke to us how terrible I am in undoing her bra!  In any case, it's the kind of "swimwear" that never saw water: which means it's "for me".  One thing I didn't like about it is how difficult it can be to take the bottom off to get to her pussy.  Once we've progressed with foreplay, and I want to stimulate her nether regions, it kind of disrupts the flow to undo it.  Which leads me to this:
Easy eject panties
I don't think Suzy has any of these types of underwear.  I would like to "unlatch" them for easy access.

I guess I've shown that I enjoy Suzy's feminine clothing.  The mo' feminine, the mo' better.  I love to caress her panties during foreplay and feel the labia as I'm trying to get her excited.  I love how she has no bulge.  Awesome.  I joke with her and call her pussy the most important bit of real estate in our family.  That's wear it all happens.  It is a work of art.

* * * * * * *

One quick note: I am not interested in wearing women's clothes.  I have gathered that a fair amount of submissive men want to wear panties and such.  To each his own.  I don't have any strong feelings about that... it's just not for me.

3 comments:

  1. I am a visual guy too. My lovely wife knows that too and sometimes she treats me. In fact probably more than I deserve. I love her to wear short skirts with the potential flash of her undies.

    I agree that matching bra and brief colours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In regard to a man wearing women's lingerie, I never thought that I would find it a turn on. I've tried on my wife's panties for her. Did nothing for me. Tried on some old pantyhose. Not bad... Feels pretty good, and also kinda practical here in the winter - for extra warmth, without the bulk of long johns. However, when she suggested that she'd like to spank me in a pair of panties - Wow! - instant erection. We haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am open to trying most things, so I would never say never. If Suzy wanted me to try them on, I would definitely do it.

    I can get hard just thinking about some of the dominant things she's done to me or if we have a planned night of fun. Spanking is something I never thought much about, but she does seem to like it.

    ReplyDelete