Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cock and Ball Torture

I don't have iron balls or anything, I can collapse into the fetal position if my child whacks me in the nuts.  But when I am sexually aroused, my family jewels can take a lot of abuse.  And Suzy seems to enjoy this and that's a-ok with me.

One time during our dating period, we were walking around Suzy's hometown in a semi-public place.  I asked her to reach into my pants and squeeze my balls.  For some reason, I wanted her to squeeze them harder and harder.  She was getting a little nervous that she was going to hurt me but I kept wanting her to try a little bit further.

During our exploration of female domination/male submission, Suzy started playing with with slapping my balls.  In a particularly erotic session, she declared that she was going to jack me off to orgasm but that she was going to slap my balls harder and harder until I ejaculated.  She meant what she said.  For some reason, I had some extra endurance that day, and she was really quite rough on my nuts.  It was seriously hurting me and I wanted to come so bad to stop the pain.  I would tell her that she was hurting me, and she would say things like "ah, I'm not hitting them that hard"; "come on, take it like a man"; "I'm going to really starting hitting harder if you keep complaining like that".  I was in submissive heaven with that verbal teasing that went along with the physical stimulation.  She controlled the intensity of the play completely.  I finally did climax and it felt like a big relief that the ball torture stopped.  But the thrill of being controlled was incredible.  I love it.  I loved how it was something she decided to try and did it, without really asking me.  I don't believe, apart from that initial experience in Suzy's hometown, that i had asked her to torture my balls.  But, perhaps paradoxically, I am glad she does.  It seems to be her kink, and I am glad that she wants to explore this in our sex play.

Ball torture is pretty common for us now.  If we are having intercourse, she can reach around and swat my scrotum or sometimes I get some sort of implement like a whip.  Other times, it's a small part of foreplay and then we move on to something else.  She often will include ball torture when she denies me orgasm.  This can be particularly hot for me as a subhub.  I remember a session when I spent a lot of time massaging her and then giving her all the female orgasms she wanted.  She started a pretty intense ball torture session which lasted quite some time.  She stopped and then told me that was all for now and it was time to go to bed.  I rather sheepishly whipped the pre-cum from my erect dick, put on my pajamas and cuddled her.  The contrast put me in "subspace".  I massaged her for maybe an hour and brought her to two orgasms, and she whacked my nuts, denied me an orgasm and then told me to go to bed.

She doesn't do a lot of cock torture.  She likes me to be erect and she will often regenerate my erection if it subsides during her torture session.  But she focuses most of her attention on my balls.  One things we've tried with cock torture is for her to take my erection and bend it down and let it go like a rubber band.  Sometimes during our play she will whip my dick and my balls.

This may not sound appealing to some men.  I don't doubt that:
  • She loves me
  • She does not want to physically hurt me.
  • Her exploration of cock and ball torture is something she wants to explore, not something I have begged and pleaded for.
  • If I sincerely was in pain, she would recognize it herself and slow down.
  • She seems to have a pretty good handle on my thresholds.  She knows that once I make a certain comment or a certain moan, she can push it a little bit harder.  She seems to like to push my limits, which I really like because she is in control.
  • Cock and ball torture has increased our intimacy.
 When you read about S&M play, they emphasize the importance of a "safe word".  We don't have one.  One of my recurring sex fantasies is that she ties me down with a  ball gag so I cannot speak and she tortures me.  I would have no way of communicating if I was in too much pain; rather, she decides what I can handle.

*  *  *  *  *
I have asked Suzy about why she enjoys cock and ball torture (CBT) so much.  She loves the control over me and the power that it gives her.  I lift weights 3x per week and can get up and leave if I wanted to.  But I don't.  In fact, I usually will reposition myself to make the CBT easier for her.  I wouldn't want her to strain her arm torturing my nuts.  How perfect is that - I love submitting and she loves domination!

What do I get out of it?  I like her controlling me.  I like the unpredictability of what she will do, how long and how hard she will push it.  The pleasure I get from CBT is more psychological than physical.

7 comments:

  1. For me, the thing would be, as you said: "the thrill of being controlled was incredible. I love it. I loved how it was something she decided to try and did it, without really asking me." Sounds like you loved that aspect too, regardless of the act.

    And, better yet for you, it's that SHE loved it for the same reason. She loved the control!! Making you squirm! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MR Lovetosubmit
    I dont know if you are aware of this. But your most recent post "Rolde Reversal : More Eye candy for Suzy" is showing up on the links sections of other FLR blogs.But it isnt showing up at your blog.

    Im not sure if its a technical problem or that you simply decided to erase the post.But i thought that you might be unaware of it ,and might want to know about it.

    For what its worth, the first two sentences shown at the link made me look forward to the post.

    BTW, your blog is a great blog so far.I hope that you continue with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi BOB,
    I had inadvertantly posted my "next post" but it wasn't quite finished yet (hit "publish post" instead of "preview"). I deleted it and didn't realize it was still "out there". I will send that out sometime. I wanted to embed a youtube clip and was trying to see if it worked. I re-added this post so that it shows up. Hope I am not breaking any etiquette. Just a rookie mistake! I am still new to blogging =P
    Thanks for your kind words!
    lovetosubmit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. all I can say is that sounds so much like how my wife plays. From early on being surprised that we enjoy it both of us have found it to be a fairly regular part of our play, increasing my submission, her feeling of power, and our intimacy. Strange eh? But fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How entertaining.
    If your looking for a greater entertainment just visit cock torture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom caught me jackin the first time I did it. She was furious. To punish me she stripped me and put me on the kitchen island in diaper position. Then she slapped my cock balls ass**** with a ruler... right in front of my sisters. I couldn't help myself but to cum. That didn't stop mom she continued slapping my ahole until I pissed all over myself. As the yrs passed she never let me off the leash until I met a girl and got serious. Mom finally stopped our sessions but not before demonstrating how to control me. Now my wife has taken the reigns. jesus!

    ReplyDelete