Thursday, November 18, 2010

Access Denied

Suzy announced that she had her "monthly visitor" and that she was "out of commision".  This was a litle earlier than I expected.  My first thought was that it had been a LONG time since I had performed cunnilingus on her and it was going to be a bit longer still.  I suggested that we still "play" tonight and she was coy about that.

We watched our weekly show - Desperate Housewives - in our usual manner.  She sat in a chair and I laid at her feet, massaging them most of the show.  During one stretch, she stimulated my cock with her foot.  I was getting pretty aroused and then she stopped and did not continue (althought I continued massaging her feet).  After the show, I pleaded with her to come upstairs to play but she was once again evasive.
ochreogre:

Still I feel the footfalls you’ve left on my soul…
I like this picture since it relates to Suzy's enjoyment of foot massage and the male is submissive to the female, naked and under her control

I went to bed and I must have woken up when she came in.  I was having some sort of sexual dream and I started rubbing against her and asked that we play.  She didn't seem interested but I was really horny.  I gently massaged her back and moved to her sides and then to her breasts.  She enjoyed that and I think I was arousing her.  She said that we could play and that I should go lock our bedroom door.  As I was coming back, I took my clothes off and she positioned herself to play with my cock.  Her stimulation was very much like the last time we played.  She jerked my cock and then moved to my balls for some rough ball play.  I told her that it felt like she had total control of my body - and that I loved it.  I was really in submissive heaven.  She was controlling the action and I wasn't trying to influence her actions ("topping from the bottom").  I was putty in her hands.
continuousstateofdesire:

Forced orgasm.  How many times did he cum? He begged for it and now he’s begging for it to stop.
Suzy has the control!  And I love it!

She teased me in this way for a while.  She then leaned over to kiss me and said "that's all you're getting tonight.  As you would say, 'access denied'."  I was speachless.  She indicated that she wanted to climax, so I quickly got out the Hitachi Magic Wand and awaited her orgasm.  She was clearly aroused and it didn't take long for her to have a long and intense climax.  I carressed her after she had come and she asked if I was frustrated.  I said yes and then she said "good".  I was shaking and she suggested that we might play again the next night.  Not sure what she has in mind, but I am looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sound great.
    My wife has a very low libido. Pretty much the only time she gets turned on is just before her period.

    I am looking forward to her turning me on and then telling me that's all I am getting tonight and then requiring me to stimulate her to orgasm.

    ooooooohhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete