Friday, October 15, 2010

Sick...and Horny

Everyone's happy when the Queen arrives...
A few things happen whenever I get sick:

  1. I lose weight because I don't eat well
  2. I need to be taken care of
  3. I watch a lot of TV
  4. I get really really horny

I have been fighting something for most of the week.  I finally took today "off" and sat around doing next to nothing.  Oh well.  Hopefully I'll get better.

I really really get horny.  Fortunately, Suzy gave me a good hand job last night.  She really worked my cock over well.  It was awesome.  I enjoyed it a lot.  Had a good night sleep and hopefully I will get better soon.

Not sure why I get so horny.  I guess that's a quick pleasurable thing that you can do when you don't feel like doing anything.  I hope she plays with my cock again tonight.  But I would really like her to come too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Love your blog. Thanks for commenting on mine.

    I too get horny when I am sick but I know if I cum then I stay sick longer. With colds and flu type illnesses anyway.

    submanhub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete