Monday, September 27, 2010

Teased, Tortured, and Denied

My wife may not need mine anymore...
We had an intense session last night.  I discussed a fantasy with Suzy the day before and we exchanged a ton of teasing during the day via texts.  I was a little nervous about how intense this might be.  Suzy enjoys cock and ball torture.  Well, we enjoy cock and ball torture.  This, like a lot of other things that excite me, is a bit paradoxical.  Like most men, my genitals are really sensitive.  If a child accidentally whaps me in the nuts, I can be down for a few minutes in pain and agony.  When I am sexually aroused (which is an awful lot lately), I can take a lot of abuse down there.  And Suzy likes dishing it out.  I think it makes her feel powerful and she likes my reactions.  I not only let her smack my nuts, I typically position myself so that my genitals are exposed and within easy striking distance.

I enjoy how much she enjoys doing this.  She really worked me over last night.. probably the most intense sessions we've had.  After I did the dishes, put away the laundry, and massaged her feet and back, I was naked in bed and was literally erotic by the time she slipped into bed.  I love the teasing that she does... she says things like, "awww, that wasn't so hard, what are you complaining about?", and sometimes calls me a wimp.  I was way more sensitive on the right side of my scrotum, and she called it my "sissy ball".  Things like that really put me into "sub space".  After a good bit of torture, she seemed worked up and took a break.  I asked her if she wanted to come, and she said yes.  Torturing my balls served as foreplay for her.  Yes, I guess she likes torturing me.

Suzy has her (unwelcomed) monthly visitor, so options for female orgasms are more limited.  The Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator did the trick.  Her orgasm did seem pretty intense and long.  She looked really sexy in her post orgasm bliss.  I love the look on her face when she is sexually satisfied.  She's hot.

I massaged her and kissed her afterwards.  I asked her if she was done playing with her cock and she said no.  That made me think that she might allow me to ejaculate.  I asked because at this point, I was dripping pre-cum all over the place (which she doesn't like, lol).  I really tried very hard not to pressure her into a decision about whether she would allow me to come or not.  I like giving that control to her.  I kept thinking that it's her cock and she knows what's best, when it needs to come and when it should be denied orgasm.

She likes feeling my cock against her.  After a bit of kissing and rubbing, I asked her if she wanted another orgasm.  She wasn't super enthusiastic (I sure was!) but she allowed me to go for #2.  She came hard and long again.  I think she is glad that she had the second orgasm.

I was a little confused as to whether she'd let me come or not.  I usually get to come on Sunday night ahead of the work week.  I guess this is a weird subhub ritual, to try to read into what she says to see if she has decided my orgasmic fate.  She ultimately thought it "best for both of us" to deny me.  That was that.  I put away all the sex toys (vibe, and various paddles / floggers / feathers), got dressed, and cuddled her until she slept.  I love cuddling her, especially after she has orgasmed.  She seems so peaceful and happy when sexually satisfied.

We had a brief discussion on her thoughts about my denial length.  She initially said "Saturday" and then giggled.  We shall see.  One thing is for sure: I am thinking of her a lot!  My "morning wood" lasted a lot longer than normal, thinking of the hot session we had last night.  Writing this entry has made me think of a lot of other possible entries for the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment