|Loving couple on the beach, talking about their future|
Yesterday morning felt like a good time to pause and have my beloved look at my blog and provide any feedback she might have. She initially resisted because (I think) she thought I was up to something nefarious. I had spoke to her about writing a blog before, so the concept wasn't new to her. However, I think she was surprised that I had gone to the trouble of doing so. She told me that she did read the entirety of my posts and gave me this feedback:
- She was impressed with my honesty, especially about my masturbation. I used to suppress things from her - things like that - out of fear of rejection. But since we've had the talk about my desire to submit to her, and she was very accepting of that, I have found it very freeing to be honest about everything. It is really quite freeing to discuss your fantasies and desires with your partner.
- She seemed to enjoy it overall. I think she felt like it was a diary of sorts, and that's also how it feels to me.
- She was concerned about the use of photos and whether they might be copyrighted. I don't know the answer to that, but will do some research. My initial inclination is that since I have no intention of making a profit through their use, that it's probably ok. I really quite enjoy trying to find images that are relevant to what I'm writing about. I've always loved photography, and this is a good avenue to explore that.
- She seemed interested in seeing others' comments about my blog. I have not received any to date, and I am not sure if anyone has actually seen it yet. I wonder what people generally do to advertise their blog to develop "followers". I guess that's a marketing type of thing. Perhaps I will "follow" other blogs and see if I can solicit comments that way.
- She wanted to ensure some anonymity.
It's probably time to assign names. My beloved is Suzy and I am Paul.